Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mysteriously died while changing a light bulb

i put a nice chunk of my dvd collection on half.com friday evening.
all of them sold by yesterday.
happy and sad about it.
but i know i can buy them again later.
i am only keeping around 20 dvds.

i thoroughly cleaned out my car and trunk saturday.
i feel like i could fit everything in that trunk...
but i know it isn't true.
but it's a lot bigger now that i threw out an old flat tire.
i think that i will be able to haul everything that i anticipate taking with me in just the trunk.

i hate the irs.
i wish they would send out my rebate checks as quickly as they cash my payments to them.
bastards.
luckily, washington state does not require you to pay or file state taxes.
yay!!!!!

i felt like a total loser on sunday.
i decided it would be a good idea at 10 am to finish off my bottle of gin.
and from there,
i proceeded to chow down on multiple bags of popcorn while drinking...
and playing sims...
and purposely killing off 2 sim characters after one of my new characters mysteriously died while changing a light bulb.

i went to officially cancel my tanning membership yesterday...
and the manager said i had to give a month notice.
what the hell?
my contract was up at the beginning of this month anyways.
i think it's bullshit.
but apparently it was stated on my contract and i did not see it.
so one more month to pay for tanning i do not even use anymore.
i guess i really should get back into the habit of going more now.
i hate wasting money.

speaking of a month's notice,
i have been writing a rough draft letter of notice to my landlord.
i need to get it in the mail by tomorrow.
i was talking to my sister yesterday about moving,
and she might be interested in moving into my house when i move out.
it would be a smooth transaction for all of us,
but i don't know if i want her living next to all of these crack heads like i have had to.

i called around to a few albertson stores in spokane.
none of them have anything available that i would really be interested in.
but i realize i may have to just settle...
just to get my foot in the door.
just to have job employment lined up.
until i can find something better when i get there.
i will probably call back tomorrow to the store closest to where i want to live and see what exactly i need to do to be hired back on with them.

oprah had a show today about freegans.
i love freegans.
i wish more people were not grossed out by what they do.
i wish i could be more freegan.
maybe i will try it after i move.
i just hate that so much stuff goes to waste.
i hate that the grocery store i work for throws out so much good food.
i wish i was allowed to take some home.

i'm struggling with some thoughts of mine.
since i will not be seeing my loved ones very often at all after i move,
i wonder if i should make peace with some people that i feel have done me wrong (a couple family members and an ex-friend).
or should i just forgive them in my own mind and heart?
i don't want any bad karma or anything for leaving on bad terms with some people....
but do they really deserve a verbal apology and a goodbye?
if it were them leaving me forever,
i think i would want an apology and goodbye.
i guess this is why i am perplexed about it

No comments: