Monday, February 11, 2008

backstabbing bitches and crackhead dykes

you see a lot of stupid shit when you spend so much time walking at one particular park.
why is it that 1/3 of the people that are also at this park are unisex?
you can not tell what gender they are!
and why is it when it's ONLY 30 degrees outside, this lady come jogging by me wearing ONLY a sports bra and leggings????
i thought that i was crazy for only wearing a couple of sweaters and thermal underwear.... but apparently i am pretty sane compared to her.

it's funny what your body does to you without even realizing it until it's too late.
i spend all day with a horrible headache.
no matter how many tyelnols i took, it would not go away.
i thought it was just because of all the idiots i have to work with...
having to confront backstabbing bitches and crackhead dykes.
but no,
i got home and was still pissy and angry and headachy.
i finally realized that i was clenching my teeth...
when i stopped, my headache seemed to subside.
and now it's gone since i loosened my mouth up and stopped being so tense.
i let a clenched jaw and people that don't even matter to me fuck up my day.
i had such a great record going too....oh well.

i am starting to weed through my belongings now.
i have a nice little collection of items i need to give away...
but don't want to give to goodwill or sell.
so.... i guess i will be getting ahold of some friends for this first round of give-a-ways.
i'll probably also be getting ahold of my sister ...
because i promised her some stuff awhile back.

i have been totally lazy about cleaning my house lately.
i was going to do a deep clean today...
but that has not happened due to headache and bitchiness.
so i hope to clean up more in the days to come as i prepare all my give-a-ways.
i can also sense a visit from my landlord soon for some odd reason.
it's been a year since he's been by.
so i should be prepared regardless.
plus i'll need to let him know my move date and all that good shit.

i have been composing a letter to my mom.
it's saved on my desktop so that i can edit it whenever i think of something important to write.
i hope to have it finished mid-march.
that is when i will get drunk and email it to her.
it will include my move date.
because as much as i would like to just disappear,
i think maybe she at least deserves to know i am really gone...
and maybe the chance to see me before i move.

she's gonna kill me....
my favorite candid picture of jennifer:

Photobucket

No comments: