Saturday, February 16, 2008

no more nudity or fuck word

tax filing session went faster and better than expected friday.
altogether i only ended up owing around $300.
if you don't count the money i might get back from the irs,
then i owed around $500 mostly to the state.
which is at least half of what i expected to pay.
i just have to await a letter from the state telling me how much i owe in interest and penalties also.

now all i really have to worry about getting done financially before i move is getting a car tune-up.
i may even get my heat / a/c fixed since it didn't cost me as much on my taxes.

i also filed my fasfa this friday.
sadly, this is my first time ever filing out and submitting one.
i hope to get some good news back on that.
so maybe i can go to community college this summer in spokane.

unless work just becomes ultra unbearable over the next few weeks,
i will wait until my original date to quit work.
that will give me 2 full paychecks and pto (which will equal a full paycheck as well).
that's a bunch of friggan extra money that i could use to have extra stuff done to my car and save for furniture when i'm settled in.

i'd also really like to buy a camcorder before i move.
i would like to have video of some of my friends...
and i'd like to document my trip.
i wanna get a flip video.
i need to find out of they sell it in stores....
because i don't have time to waste waiting for it online.

i've had headaches everyday for the last week.
the first day, i thought it was because of my clenched jaw.
but apparently not.
i'm hoping it's just eboost withdrawal.
i ran out around a week and a half ago.
so i ordered more on friday night...
and hopefully i will get it in the mail within the week.

dexter's 3rd season premiers tomorrow night on cbs.
normally i would be excited about another season of dexter,
but it's on cbs now instead of showtime.
that means no more nudity or fuck word.
and probably a lot less graphic.
those were some of my only reasons for watching.
but you know i will watch it anyways....

i finished about as much as my frugalism blog as i care to right now.
if you wanna check it out, go here.

i also wanted to offer my deepest sympathy to adrian and his family right now.
i'm really sorry for your loss.

No comments: